New L88?

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Wed Jun 20 13:34:54 GMT 2001

I've heard that too.  The key word there is diesel.  Low rpms.  Regular gas
combustion engines, ESPECIALLY things like Honda 4-bangers rev too high for
the current valve actuator technology.  I'm sure there's something in
somebody's lab somewhere but not ready for mass production.  It's coming,
but slowly.
Steve