Code 32 on 165

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Thu Jun 21 17:37:53 GMT 2001

Comes in on 165 pin C15 and is called "EGR Vacuum Sensor" on the wiring
diagram.  It appears to just be a digital indicator, or at least is
converted to such a signal in the 165.  If any one knows different, please
share!  The sensor itself threads directly into the base of the EGR valve
and has one wire coming off it.