anyone tryed hotrockers

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Jun 22 00:09:13 GMT 2001

     Tinkering with Rocker Ratio is nothing but another tuning avenue. Used in
     conjunction with knowledge of actual port flow mapping and cam lobe
profile,
     alterations to torque curve shape are possible. What really makes
things happen
     is making the port take off quicker @ low and mid lift. If the port
flow curves aren't
     known from actual flow bench testing , then results are going to be
less than
     optimal. More rocker usually makes even mediocre flowing ports a bit
better.
     Actual duration change is nil.
     Len