fuel pump

Barry C. Forrest embarry at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 14:03:50 GMT 2001

Afshin,

Here's a link for a place to get Walbro pumps in either in-tank or
external.  You can use either.  As JW notes, mount it low as possible
but electric pumps are designed to push fuel and not pull so mount it as
close to the tank as you can.

I run the GSl392 in my 83 Supra 3 liter turbo and have never had a
problem. (external and engine pulls 13lbs boost with about 375HP).

http://members.home.com/syclone/APE/index.html

Hope this helps

--
Best regards,