L98 AFPR

Scott & Jennifer Peitzsch jlg-sep at mediaone.net
Sun Jun 24 15:50:54 GMT 2001

This is probably just a tiny bit off topic, but I bet someone here will have
the answer I'm looking for.  I'm trying to help my uncle straighten out some
problems with his 86 Vette (ZZ3 longblock, stock L98 induction, Paxton 6PSI
blower).  I'm working with one of our venerable listmembers to get a new chip
done that will suit this combo, but I'd also like to have him replace the
stock fuel pressure regulator with an adjustable rate boost referenced unit.
Can any of you recommend one that will work nicely with the L98?  I can get
an SX or an Aeromotive unit, but was hoping someone could point me in the
direction of a more bolt-on setup.

-Scott