Daicom craps out again.....

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Wed Jun 27 18:24:00 GMT 2001

-> Anyone that has run Diacom on a 90-91 727 vette please let me know
-> what brand/model number laptop you used!!! I'm using a Thinkpad 755c.

 We're running Diacom on a '90 Corvette using an ancient Compaq LTE-286
with a defunct hard disk; we just made a system floppy that boots and
loads Diacom automatically.  Fortunately Diacom is small enough to FIT
on a single floppy, unlike the Windows-based stuff.