165 MAF Computer

NickG nikog at mediaone.net
Sat Jun 30 03:14:41 GMT 2001

I've helped a friend reprogram his '87 Vette with a built up 406. His stock
ported MAF maxes out at 255g/s at around 4000rpm (as reported in Diacom).
The only thing I can think of that might make a difference is that he's got
the GM replacement ECM for the '165 (don't remember the number off-hand) and
running ARAP code as a base.

Nick