165 MAF computer

OneSS2NV at aol.com OneSS2NV at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 04:01:49 GMT 2001

In a message to the list, Greg writes:

<< I saw 160 gps out of my internally-stock 305 with the small stock cam,
 headers, 3.42 gears, and all the little mods. >>

   FWIW, I've seen just about 180 gps out of my '87 TPI 305.  The motor is a
stock bottom end, with a Crane 2031 Compucam and World Products Torquer 305
heads.  Also using 19 lb. SVO injectors.

<< My best time at the track last fall was 14.86 @ 91.0 mph >>

   Sounds good!  Is your F-car stick or auto?  Best I ran last year with a
slipping tranny and no posi was a 15.3 @ 90 mph.  I'm hoping for mid-high 14s
at the Englishtown EFI Shootout now that all is well.

       SSeeya,
         Steve Ragusa
  '85 Monte SS w/'87 165 TPI
    www.bowtiepower.com