727/730 ANHT hiway spark enable

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Sat Jun 30 07:06:43 GMT 2001

This is pretty well documented in the archives, also some notes on it in
the '730 tuning document
http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/ecm_info/1227730/qanda.html

You're on the right track, what you have below is correct.  Highway spark &
fuel can operate independant of each other, as you can see they each have
their own entry/exit parameters.

If your scan tool isn't working I wouldn't play with highway yet, you need
to make sure you've got everything right before playing with it and closely
monitor it to make sure you're not going too lean & *loosing* mileage.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com