165 MAF Computer

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jun 30 18:53:47 GMT 2001

If you want a glass smooth idle and performance then you're going to need
NOX, or Supercharging.
Looking at that cam, I can't see where you expect to make any serious HP.

You might be having so much reversion that the MAF is just all confused
about what's going on.   You may have such a weird combo., that it just
won't breath thru a throttle body as opposed to a 4 barrel.

I'd check things really close, leak down, compression, and then cam timing,
and have another cam standing by for reassembly <g>..
Bruce

From: "Programmer" <nwester at eidnet.org>
Subject: Re: 165 MAF Computer