165 MAF Computer

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sat Jun 30 19:17:11 GMT 2001

Perf Trends software extrapolated numbers were:

Peak TQ 4250 RPM 303 ft/lbs
Peak HP 5250 RPM 269 HP (CS808 SpeedPro Cam)

Peak TQ 4500 RPM 312 ft/lbs
Peak HP 5750 RPM 313 HP (XR258H-10 Comp Cam)

The basic power curve followed the CS808 almost spot for spot all the way
through
the TQ and HP curve till it got past 4500. That was the only change--and an
equal power fall off...anyways--it's all my fault. Like I said, I'd have
loved to
have this rig here...

Lyndon.