triggering an HEI module

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Mar 9 17:20:42 GMT 2001

I think the HEI is designed (haven't checked this all
out) to trigger on the steep NEGATIVE edge as seen
on my scope.  There is no corresponding steep
positive edge, so turning the pickup wires around would
make the trigger (if it worked) very inaccurate and
sensitive to RPM as amplitude varied.  I'm not sure
what you are saying.  Bruce Roe