Limp home mode

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 04:19:21 GMT 2001

Ludis,

thanks for all the information (on LHM & the RESET line).  I was working on
it last night & it seems that somehow I killed the ECM.  I am not sure what
I did & I am going to dig a bit deeper tomorrow night (not in the right
frame of mind tonight, tonight it would be hammer tomorrow maybe tweaker).
@ some point I killed the battery so I had to put the charger on it.  I
tried to get the lapdog to talk with it & no go, so I put the original prom
into it (the baseline) & nothing.

on the bright side I found the open wire that was preventing the CEL to come
on, only now it is on ALL the time.  I am not much into the smiley face in
emails thing but I have a big :( going on here tonight.

I guess that I can flip the inverse attitude (~attitude?) & look @ this as a
LHM learning experience.  although I wanted this to be an emulator
experience & to take the LHM class later in the semester.

anywho, I will talk @ yall tomorrow, I hear a Guinness calling my name.  I
am not sure what is goin on with my email.  I think that Earthlink is on
crack or something.  I got 54 emails tonight & they are mostly from the 6th
& 7th.  I have it set up to delete from the server but??????? & they were
not here last night.  not sure.

Tanx amigo
BW