DIY WB update

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu Mar 15 01:05:45 GMT 2001

Barry, If this is the wrong place to find about the WB OX
sensor, I'd like to know where the right place is.  I haven't
around long or continuously, but I do have a couple WB
sensors I'd like to put to work.  Apparently there is enough
info among the list members to get the job done, but I
haven't figured out how to get it.  Originally I thought
a few hundred $ would buy me a unit, but now the talk
seems to be build your own.  The info I've seen is
not complete enough to inspire confidence that I can
build something that works instead of blowing a very
expensive sensor

Right now I'm resorting to trying to get together a Ho*da
bench setup to reverse engineer; however any other info
would be appreciated.  I might even contribute some
design/construction once I fully understand the sensor
requirements.  I'd like to start with better checking out my
76 Cadillac 500 factory injection, which I have completely
reverse engineered (some list members have received
that info from me).  After that are many other projects

thanks, Bruce Roe, Aurora, IL