Palm ALDL Data Logger

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 18 04:13:31 GMT 2001

> Any Palm users out there?
>
> I just uploaded to incoming (ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming/) a file called
ALDLLOG1.ZIP.  This is my first pass at an ALDL logger for the Palm.  This
version only works with the '749,  and there are some other limitations
noted in the readme.txt file.  I
> need a few brave men to try it out and get back to me with some feedback.

Very cool, Bill. As soon as you get the 8051 to beta, drop me a line, I've
got a IIIxe that I'm itching to get hooked up. :)

-Andrew