Palm ALDL Data Logger

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Mon Mar 19 00:13:31 GMT 2001

Hi Andrew,

I don't have my 8051 running on the bench yet.  I've got it mounted on the board,  and I have one of JC's stim boards and your ALDL - 232 converter ready to go,  but I'm missing the ECM connectors.  After I get the connectors it shouldn't take much to
make the Palm sync up to the 8051.  You wouldn't happen to have some spares hanging around,  would you?

Bill