16132792 ECM

Jon Fedock heh at youwish.com
Mon Mar 19 03:50:01 GMT 2001

I was at the junkyard this weekend and spotted a weatherproof ECM. Thinking
it was a '727, I pulled it loose. When I saw that it was not, I got it
anyway thinking someone on the list may want/need it. Its for a 3.8l SEFI
early '90s Regal and again its weatherproof. Memcal is weird though. It says
axdn on the outside, but on the inside, the little silver sticker is on the
blue plastic part instead of the eprom. On the eprom another silver sticker
it says "T665 T665." If anyone is interested in this I'll take $20(what I
have in it) and shipping. Or trade for a v8 730 memcal if anyone has any
extra laying around, please please :).
Jon Fedock
Galadar at Worldnet.att.net