This must be heaven, nope EFI POWWOWII

sapearso at collins.rockwell.com sapearso at collins.rockwell.com
Mon Mar 19 11:24:35 GMT 2001

Was a very good show. Lots of interesting conversation (EFI and non-EFI).
Many thanks to Shannen for bringing his great cook along. Every V-8 for
miles around had to do a WOT drive-by to see what was there. I think there
was a bike looking for Dan Smith...

Bruce and the little guys provided great hospitality, despite Doc running
outside all the time to try to get the autolearn to control the landing
gear on his 747.

Scott