This must be heaven, nope EFI POWWOWII

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Mon Mar 19 16:13:08 GMT 2001

 Haha! Sorry Scott, I forgot all about it. The kid with the motorcycle woulda
gotten a surprise this time round. My regal is pulling like a freight train now.
I can't wait for the tracks to open. Glad to hear it was the expected good time,
same as last year.

sapearso at collins.rockwell.com wrote:

> miles around had to do a WOT drive-by to see what was there. I think there
> was a bike looking for Dan Smith...

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral
Owner of the spittinest, pukinest, nastiest running, converted
hot air turbo regal on the planet.