HELP - new motor doesn't run

toddburkard at pcmc.com toddburkard at pcmc.com
Mon Mar 19 20:16:42 GMT 2001

I had a similar problem when I did my fist chip. I had bad solder joints
first it wouldn't work and then sometimes it would work and other times it
wouldn't. Couldn't get the scan tool to link,smelled rich, ETC. Once I sat
and checked the continuity on each pin on the chip when this would happen I
eventually figured it out and got them all soldered down good.

Hopefully this is what you are experiencing,
Todd