disassembler questions

Gonyou, Jeremy (.) jgonyou at ford.com
Wed Mar 21 13:08:40 GMT 2001

Sounds like it is dumping it on the screen?  How about "dhc11 31t
-input=31t.bin >> 31t.dis"

Jeremy

I downloaded Peter Gargano's DHC11 disassembler and have been studying the
tutorial and description of operation. Have been to tryiing to disassemble
the 31t7148.bin from the ftp site. I'm more familar with the GN than
anything else so I thought I'd start there. So far, I have been able to run
the command line:
dhc11 31t -input=31t.bin -output=31t.dis     When I do this it runs, doesn't
tell me I messed up somehow, but does not make the dis file to store the
disassembly. I can see the last 20 or so lines but that is it. How is it
supposed to make the dis file to store the disassembly? What am I doing
wrong or not doing? Thanks, Mark