disassembler questions

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Mar 21 21:42:41 GMT 2001

Mark,

I've used this to get it to work. In this case I over-rode the output
file specified in the .ctl file:

    E:\EFI\dhc11>dhc11 azty.ctl -out=azty.new
    DHC11 - 68HC11 Disassembler v1.1 (c) Copyright 2000 Tech Edge Pty. Ltd.

    Input file: 730azty.bin
    Input file 730azty.bin has 32768 bytes ($8000).
    Output file: azty.new
    Code resides from $8000 to $FFFF ($8000 bytes).
    Entry point $5938 outside ROM image (ref. from PC = $A76F).
    Pass 1 found 240 new entry points.
    Pass 2 found 4 new entry points.
    Pass 3 found 0 new entry points.
    Total of 3 iteration(s) to find all code.

Here are the contents of the azty.ctl file:

    input 730azty.bin
    output 730azty.a
    entry $A000
    addresses