disassembler questions

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Wed Mar 21 22:39:44 GMT 2001

I tried what Jeremy said and it worked after a fashion. I think part of my
problem is that I don't have a "control file" per say. How did you come
about getting or creating a .ctl file. Everything I've tried comes up bad
command or runs indefinately showing "test". Cool. I entered "dhc11
31t -in=31t.bin>> 31t.dis"  This made the file and put the first pass
inside. Anything much further doesn't do well, either doesn't replace file
in .dis, or just adds another to it. I'm thinking that what you have for a
control file looks like a batch file but probably is not. How do I do that?
later, Mark