Externally mountable IAC

Gerald Pelnar wd0fyf at mpks.net
Thu Mar 22 00:34:29 GMT 2001

I snarffed up a piece of 3/4" aluminum today to make a spacer to put under
the throttle body on my mopar TBI conversion. It'll be drilled and tapped
for a barbed hose fitting to let in idle air from a remote mounted IAC. I'm
using the IAC and mounting plate from a GM 2.8 PFI throttle body, mounted on
a piece of 3/4" alum.

Gerald Pelnar
McPherson, KS
wd0fyf at mpks.net