16132792 ECM

Shane Forster shane at nanosecond.com
Thu Mar 22 20:17:09 GMT 2001

EXPLORER (5.5)
Goto the URL: ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/
Open a windows explorer window, browse to the location of the file(s) you
wish to upload.
Select the file(s) you wish to upload
Right Click on the selection, select copy
Switch to FTP explorer window, right click in window, paste

I'm not sure if this works with 4.x, etc. (most probably doesn't work with
3.x) but if you have IE, why not upgrade to the latest and greatest anyways?

Shane Forster