LS 6 sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Mar 27 03:34:29 GMT 2001

Doc, Sleepy, and Bashful can witness this, but the center sections are
EXACTLY the same.   The center is the restriction of the assembly..

I've run both the 3.0 and 3.5 on my GN (also with and without screems, and
with and without divider){using a translator}.    "Ever so slightly"  the
3.5 guts in the screen only housing seemed to have the best drivibility.
But, ya gotta remember to do what the engine wants, and be willing to back
up when wrong.   The Translator has a selector from 3. to 3.5 MAF, since
there is a AFR difference between the two.

Now, if you talking about the intake tract ducting, and making all 3.5 or
larger and getting some of the wrinkles out is another matter,  and
reduction in intake tract resistance is good, until you start generating
turbulence, which confuses the MAF.

If you hunt the GnTtype tech area for relocated MAF you can see why I
relocated mine
Bruce