Vortech 4.3 Parts F/S

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Tue Mar 27 14:58:12 GMT 2001

All:

I have the following parts for sale from a 97 Vortech 4.3:

Heads, valvecovers, intake (with all sensors/injectors), exhaust manifolds,
and wiring harness. This is a complete take off from the heads up. The only
things that are not with it, are the PCM, MAF, and crank sensor.

Best offer.

I also have a complete take off intake from a 92 CPI 4.3...brand new.
Doesn't have TPS or IAC...otherwise complete. No wiring. Best Offer.

Let me know...

Larry Kurek

Lkurek at anl.gov