TPI manuals

washburn lpwcruzr at sysmatrix.net
Tue Mar 27 16:21:52 GMT 2001

I am looking at using a TPI V8 in a project vehicle. I found someone who is
looking to get rid of some of the factory repair manuals. Here is a list of
what he has:
MAF systems:
1987 Electrical manual supplement, Camaro
1988 Electrical manual supplement, Camaro
1988 GM service manual, Camaro
1989 Service manual, Firebird

90 Camaro service manual
92 Camaro service manual

My question is: since I am really only interested in the engine/ECM
electrical side of the cars is there any reason for me to get all of these?
Could I just get the 1988 electrical manual supplement & service manual to
cover the MAF systems and one of the 1992 service manuals to cover the S.D.
systems? The price is good, but I really don't have enough $$ for all of
these right now. I've got to save some for an engine. I noticed from the
Helm web site that there is a service manual supplement to the 90 & 92
manuals also, but I don't think he has those.
Paul Washburn
lpwcruzr at sysmatrix.net