2 bar ECM again/still (HELP)

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 04:41:40 GMT 2001

Shoot,

I would have sworn that I just read that I have to use the Sy/Ty memcal &
prom.  something about the prom size or initializing the ECM or something
like that?

I get that the ECM is not going to have a wire going to the wastegate that
is not there for the 7730, but if this is just a function of not having a
wire I gots lot o dat.  can I not rip a pin out of one of the connectors
that I just got @ the wrecker & shove it into the right pin on the ECM or is
this the output that the driver goes to that the 7730 does not have that the
7747 does?

I guess a look @ the wiring harness for a Sy or Ty will tell me that huh?

BW