WB update: 1V output

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 04:57:36 GMT 2001

I as well have one of those.  the catch is that they allow you to record
only one input for the $15.  if you want to record on the other two inputs
you have to send them $50/channel (I think it was a while ago) & they will
give you an authorization code to turn them on.  you can monitor with it on
all 4 channels you just can not record with all 4 channels.  I was a bit
miffed about it when I got mine as the sales lit is VERY misleading.  it
states that it WILL monitor 4 channels real time, & it says that it CAN
record all 4 channels real time, but they don't give you the punch line
until you get it home.

Kind of hard to look @ the lapdog as you are going through the chicane @
Laguna Seca.

BW