Performance tweeking on stock 93 LT1 w/Nitrous

93 Formula red93formula at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:48:51 GMT 2001

Has anyone had luck in improving the performance in a stock GM car (my case
is a 93 LT1 Formula) with only mild bolt on additions and/or 150 nitrous or
less kits?  I am wondering if the GM program is as good as Im going to get
or I could eek out a bit more performance in the 1/4 with a good ecm editing
program.
I have the power programmer and have edited a few things manually in hex
that were needed but havent tried to delve into tables etc yet.   My
injectors were GM22#s stock, and I changed these to 24#bosch for the juice
as well as changing plugs, to colder and decreasing the gap. multispark
digital ignition, better coil, stat, muffler, !cat, 3.73 gears (were 3.23s
stock) I don't have major mods or even headers (yet). My cars runs a 12 flat
usually, but wonder if I cant get a tenth out of tuning the ecm anymore to
fit even these minor mods.. 11s would be nice :-) Thoughts?

Jeff
93 Formula
77 Nova
http://FindFastCars.com