close coupled

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Mar 30 23:59:48 GMT 2001

Hmmm.. Looks like an interesting find.  Some of the NRQ calibrations are Federal
closed loop emissions.  Some are altitude emissions also.  And some are not listed
for any emissions. Maybe GM has finally got a ZEV?? : )

I can't find anything with a quick check through 1993 service bulletins.  Any one
else?
Shannen