ESC for 747 and ECM question

Mathieu Blais fireb76 at videotron.ca
Sat Mar 31 15:37:49 GMT 2001

I went to the junk yard today to find couple parts so I can complete my
first project.  I needed a ESC module for my 5.0L TBI using a 747.  Was able
to find both a 5.7L and a 5.0L, so I grabbed both ESC, both ESC seem to have
different part numbers and I happen to mix them in the transport.  So I was
wondering if there was a difference as for the module itself, or is it all
the same thing for v8 applications?

Second question, the guy at the junk yard had some 730 that he was selling
50$(canadian dollars) and 165 for a bit more(75$).  Not too sure what would
be the best for my project.  I'll be setting up EFI on my Pontiac 400 engine
in my 76 Firebird.  And do anyone have suggestions as for what injectors I
could use, and on what car I could finds them. Is it a problem setting up a
EFI system using a TH350, like should I use a manual or automatic code?
Thanks.

    Math Blais
    fireb76 at videotron.ca