GMEPro and Mind Altering Drugs

terryk terryk at foothill.net
Wed May 2 04:20:23 GMT 2001

Ok folks, I was just having 90% fun and 10% "ah jeez, give me a break". Not
a big deal. Heard it before. I've got nothing to be ashamed of. Well, the
little incidence in the late '60's but she said she was 18......Ok, the late
'70's, but that was during my "loose years". The '80's were pretty clean for
the most part. Most of the '90's I don't remember. The new millenium is
turning out to be a big letdown. Not one flying car or cities in the sky.

Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Terry

"I didn't just write GMEPro, I live it....."