Apology x2

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Wed May 2 05:13:52 GMT 2001

 Don't sweat it pard. Not a biggie. Everyone knows how to delete stuff they don't
want to read. I skip over it, myself. No need to drop the list over anything. I
must have missed it anyway, whatever it was.. And I didn't even need to send a
nastygram to do it. :)

Aussie Man wrote:

> Re reading the resent email I noticed it wasn't even the one I sent.
> Someone is doing something to my email address, I will remove myself from
> the list before more of this happens.  'Crackers mentality', well someone
> has hacked my email I think.  Sorry, it was NOT my post.

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral
Owner of the spittinest, pukinest, nastiest running, converted
hot air turbo regal on the planet.