3.4L DOHC PROM #16181397 to fix stalling problem

Gonyou, Jeremy (.) jgonyou at ford.com
Wed May 2 13:52:04 GMT 2001

Never heard of that pcm before.  I would expect a 16149396.  If you read that prom in, I'm sure many listers would be interested in looking at it (myself included).

I don't know why your car is stalling, but I wouldn't finger the PCM unless you have hardcore modifications.  Maybe an EGR valve sticking open?

Jeremy