3.4 dohc o2 sensor and spark plugs

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Wed May 2 14:22:13 GMT 2001

> From: Ross Myers [mailto:ponty at axis.jeack.com.au]
> Subject: Re: 3.4 dohc o2 sensor and spark plugs
>
> Stories like that convince me even more that Engineers never
> work on cars!!.

The beancounters don't work on cars, either, so even if the engineer would
like to improve servicability but at a price, it'll get shot down.

Perform maintenance on a Honda car or Suzuki motorcycle sometime, and you'll
feel like you've died and gone to heaven.  There's obviously engineers out
there that care - they just don't work for the Big Three.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.novagate.com/~bryante