two ECMs or WHAT

abdulkarim alsaif karroome at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 14:30:32 GMT 2001

Hi, this is my first post.I am very new to the subject. I pulled two ECM
like things out of my 4.5L cadillac fleetwood 1989. one has a serv.
#01228322 and two chips mounted on an adaptor(one with a sticker saying
"delco ALCK6014" ond the other has a #16082239)is this the memcal?.the other
box(serv.#01228784) has a 27C128 EPROM with a sticker saying "delco
AHSD2562".Please guys educate me in this,which is which amoung the two black
boxes!,as far as tuning, which is the one.I pulled a bin file from the
archives that has a #1228322 and want to compare it to emages I dump from
the chips but do not really know where to start.I feel there are too many
numbers in my post but what can a novice do?!. thanks very much in advance.