Hiway747 works!(A little EFI content)

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Fri May 4 02:29:00 GMT 2001

-> with a normal EPROM and on the way back I got 12.6 with a hiway mode
-> enabled chip with the AFR at 18 at low map and the AFR dropping to 16
-> at high map.

 It looks like you'll have to do the cut-and-try method to find the max
AFR your engine will take.  I still think an MSD or similar ignition
booster might help.