memcals

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Fri May 4 03:30:16 GMT 2001

In a message dated 05/03/2001 10:16:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us writes:

<<  For the 1993 GM trucks, the 4.3 Astro V6 and 5.7 pickup V8 have the
 same part number for the knock sensor.  And everything else, except for
 the chip and the injectors.  Made the swap very easy. >>

I've got a sheet from a dealer that shows the part #s for all the ESC and
knock sensors. Hte knock sensor is the same for all engines (4.3, 5.7, and
7.4) except the 5.0. Its the ESC that differs between all engines. I'll post
the sheet to incoming as soon as I get my scanner hooked back up this
weekend. JW