3.4 dohc o2 sensor and spark plugs

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Fri May 4 03:40:28 GMT 2001

In a message dated 05/03/2001 10:09:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ae2598 at wayne.edu writes:

<< Sorry for rambling, and I hope I haven't offended too many designers in
 the crowd.  It just irks me to see how far the ones I'm acquainted with
 have distanced themselves from the processes they're in charge of!  >>

I'm an engineer and I regularly base my designs on my experience in the
field. I think it has more to do with the philosophy of the company you work
for. the attitude comes from the top down. If the company goal is to make
money only without much concern for quality or employee morale, then the
engineers get this uppity attitude that their fecal matter doesnt stink as
bad as the guys in the factory. I think the best companys are the ones where
the upper management rolls up their sleeves and spends some time with the
workers. this makes the workers think hey these guys really care about what's
going on out here. I've always seen an improvement in the morale at the
comapnies I worked for when I got out there on a ladder with my head stuck up
some hole other than my boss's. JW