Data from drag strip

Zacek DenniS bowtye8 at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 12:59:46 GMT 2001

On my 383 Minirammed motor my map drops as well.  I am
still using a totally gutted maf sensor.
My map starts out about 98 then falls t oabout 90 at
6500.  I removed the ducting and the map only fell to
about 96.I then reinstalled the ducting wiht the maf
and the map fell to 90 again.
So I believe the dicting and maf and then even
throttle body do need toge upgraded.  Now a 58 mm TB I
belive will handle upto a 406 to about 6500 but say
you build a 422 that spins to 7000 a 1300 may be in
order.

www.hushmail.com

=====
Dennis Zacek