Thankyou (memcals)

Allan Langford allanlangford at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 09:44:26 GMT 2001

Eeek! $150 just slaping a haltech e6gm is looking cost effective! Thanks for
the info anyway if you want to see what imm sticking the 808 onto have a
look at www.geocities.com/allanlangford idd be interested to see your
project! shame the cost of  kalmaker is so out of reach that its not worth
it over a e6gm

Regards,
    Allan Langford