TPI & 4L60E

toddburkard at pcmc.com toddburkard at pcmc.com
Mon May 7 13:16:14 GMT 2001

I looked Last year but have since got rid of that Truck and Traded up to a
2000, and this is what I found for the best deal if you just want to plug
and Play. It was from Jim's performance.

We do have a harness and a weather proof ecm to do that conversion.On that
year the original ecm controls the tbi and the trans.We need to leave the
ecm to continue running the trans.Then, you unplug everything on the intake
and tuck it away.A new stand alone harness plugs onto your tpi unit and we
share a couple of signals with the remaining system and its done.A harness
for that is $350 and has no part #. The ecm is a 1227727 and cost $125 and
prom is $119.  you will also need a speed density knock sensor to replace
yours $40. your MAP sensor will be used again in new system.Jim/Jimsperf.

Todd