limp 7730

Fisystems at aol.com Fisystems at aol.com
Thu May 10 14:32:24 GMT 2001

Right, but to funny thing or not so funny is if I leave the power on and just
hit the crank button it will start in the limp mode every time. I have
checked the power wires while it's running and cranking and everything looks
OK. Remember after it starts its fine. No codes and makes good power.

Ign 12v           A6
Grd               A12
Batt 12v         B1 moved to A6
Fuel pump     E13
Batt              C16
Grd                D1
Grd                D6
Grd                D7

There are a few wires in the ECM plug that I cannot identify
A3 RED ??
A9 ??
C4 ??

In a message dated 5/10/2001 12:35:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,