8063 prom qquestion

Robert W. Hughes rwhughe at ev1.net
Thu May 10 15:24:23 GMT 2001

> I just happen to have downloaded an '88 TBI 305 automatic Camaro last week.
> It's AKRK4667. Do you want it direct or should I post it to incoming?

post it to incoming, there are bound to be others trying this.

> Can both of you put them in incoming ? I'm working on one, too

AMYB is already in the bin files and it is good, or at least an exact
match to mine.
Incidentally I now have a disassembly , totally uncommented, of the 8063
with AMYB installed
(raw output of DASM with ldab errors corrected)

--
Robert W. Hughes (Bob)
BackYard Engineering
rwhughe at ev1.net