'7747 & two A.I.R. valves - CrossFire retrofit

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat May 12 00:17:06 GMT 2001

Ken Kelly wrote:

> others.
>
> My '82 Corvette has something like a 2.87 ratio, maybe even 2.73. Should I
> use ASDU, or ASDT? (What's the difference?)

I'd use ASDU.  The 2.73 truck ratio is combined with a 16" tire, which in turn
means lower overall numerical ratio at the rear tires.  ASDT is very likely to be a
less agressive chip and/or it may deal with knock
by removing more advance than would be needed in your application.  Comparing the
.bins would be the best way to check this theory.

It was late last night, I probably could have ignored ASDT altogether.
Shannen