Solenoid resistance values vs. 870 Spark Control

Keith D. Miller kdmiller at westnet.com
Sun May 13 04:02:06 GMT 2001

Just for the heck of it, but why not try this. Disconnect
the ESC and ground the ECM lead, see what happens. Then tie
it to +12, (might want a dropping/current resistor, my CSM
states 8-10 volts as high) and see what happens.

If nothing changes, I'd suspect a bad ECM (or PROM?).

Keith
--
88 CSC => http://www.users.cloud9.net/~kdmiller/88CSC/
kdmiller at westnet.com