info req on 7748 computers

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon May 14 16:45:22 GMT 2001

pat ford wrote:
> 3) is ths a good system to put into a car or is it good for play only?

Like Shannen said, check Ludis' page.  He's got schematics.  Also
there's some info in the archives about it.  This is the ECM I'm using
in my boat conversion, if I ever get time.  I'm still at the "redo
trailer wiring" part of my list, which is a long way from "add efi
part".  This ECM is a P4, although it has a bare EPROM socket instead of
a memcal.  You'll need a chip carrier like the C3s have, only in a
different size.

>  ps anyone want a copy of the bin when I pull it??

Has this question ever gotten a "no" answer? :-)

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com