EGOR Output Signal Survey

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 16 18:57:07 GMT 2001

They are quickly joining the ranks of just being one large ad.
Last advertising for an editor was just worring about him being an English
Major.
We ought to package the archives up, and just sell em couple pages a month,
at least there would be some accurate auto material out there
Bruce

From: <don.broadus at exeloncorp.com>
Subject: RE: EGOR Output Signal Survey

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org

*****
> This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp.
proprietary
> information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
> belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is
intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If